Friday, October 4, 2013

Fruitful Effort

          Studying Educational Technology 2 was so great! I learned a lot of strategies and techniques that I can apply and use during my teaching in the future. At the end of the semester I realized that whatever hardships I encountered in these subject at the same time I’m blessed. It’s not because I accomplished and cross the subject but rather I’m become part of it. Become part of the Educational Technology 2 class where I can impart my knowledge in technology. Learning Educational Technology 2 was very useful. If you are interested to learn it’s not impossible that you will fail. Through Educational Technology 2 class we can gain many benefits from the subject. In a simple way we must know to become creative and powerful in using new technology. So that our future learners will not become bored during discussion but to become more active, willing to participate and attentive to listen. As a future educator we must not lock our ideas and not use always the traditional ways of teachings. We are educating in Educational Technology 2 class to learned new high technology ways in teaching so that we can apply and use those learning to have a better teachings in the new generations. 
          We have to ponder and study Educational Technology to become an effective teacher and for a better future of our future learners.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment