Friday, October 4, 2013

The Poker Faces

Exercise 3 was entitled Human Face. The first step was to draw an oval shape. Second step, drew a broken lines inside the oval shape vertically and horizontally. Third step was to draw ears outside the oval aligned to horizontal lines. Fourth step was to draw two eyes    inside the oval that aligned to the horizontal lines and nose, mouth and eyebrows that aligned to the vertical lines. Last step, was to form a normal face of a boy and a girl.





The exercise was enjoyable. I did not expect that I could form a human face through drawing. I thought it was difficult but it is not. Following instruction made me smart. Now I can do many forms of human faces by the help of simple instruction and depending to the appearance of the human face I liked to draw. I can improve these skills by constant practice and by striving for balance in sketching the four sense organs so that it will become more attractive.




No comments:

Post a Comment