Friday, October 4, 2013

The Tree of Vitality

The title of Exercise 4 was Nine Techniques. It deals with the nine techniques in shading the part of an object that does not reflected by the sunlight. Our teacher let us drew ten trees and in each tree we used one technique but we have to shade only the half part of the tree. The nine techniques we used are the horizontal lines, vertical lines, diagonal lines, cross, zigzag, spiral, circles, dots and smug. The last tasked we performed was the combination of the three techniques that could be applied in shading the half part of the tree.









When I looked the output of my worked it seems so easy to made but the truth as not. I admitted that it was easy to draw an ordinary tree in these exercise but took a lot of time in applying one petty technique in the tree. I felt irritated during these times because my hand was very tired in shading the tree but I learned to have more patience in this kind of activity.  




No comments:

Post a Comment