The
title of Exercise 1 was Visualization. Our teacher gave us four words to
visualize each word in terms of drawing. We are able to create a symbol, and
imagine things to interpret the word. Then after we drew, we have to make our own explanation about our drawings. The first word is Unity, I drew the world
between the man and a woman that symbolizes unity. I knew that if there is a
unity in the world between a man and a woman there will be peace and harmony
that be made. The world will always smile. Second word is Power, I drew a holy
bible that symbolizes the word power because I knew all the verses found here
are the words of God. It was written for us not to lose our hope but to encourage.
It is power also because if we read daily the scriptures we will gain more
spiritual education that we can apply to eternity. Third word is Love, I drew
two rings for one man and one woman. It symbolizes love. It shows that if a
girl and a boy ought in the altar, they promised that they not live till death
do us part but they live with love in time and for eternity. The last word is
Strength, I drew a family that symbolizes as strength because I knew only the
family makes us strong hen we are weak and comfort when we are in pain. Our
parents are the only best friends where we can trust, share our problems in
life and who can only advise us in a good way. Family also encourage us to do
more good things in life.
I
enjoyed a lot in these exercise because I measured how far I can visualized
things. Not only enjoyment I gained but also learning that I can be used in my
studies. It enhanced my talents in drawing and sketching. It made me confident
in all the things to be positive.






No comments:
Post a Comment