The
title of Exercise 8 was entitled MS PowerPoint. We are tasked to make our own
slide presentation based on the lesson plan we used in Exercise 6 and Exercise
7. Before making the power point presentation we have to make first a story
board. It served as a guide of what we had to do so that we not take too much
of time in making the slide presentation. We are teaches on how to insert
pictures or graphics, sound effects and customized animations. We are free to
choose what lay- out we liked to apply, a story board also is a set of pictures
which show what will happen in something such as a film, advertisement and
presentation that is being planned.
I
encountered difficulties in making the slide presentations. The difficulties I
encountered are inserting pictures because it need to search images from Google before I inserted to my slide and also applying sound effects and animations on
every slides. I have to tried many choices in sound effects and animations
before I chose the best and it took a lot of time and a lot of money in paying
the hour I spent in the internet cafe I overcome these kind of difficulties by
having long patience in myself. By having a positive thinking that I can do and
finished these tasked. Lastly, by having a techniques on making my work faster
and easier. Slide presentations facilitate meaningful learning by motivating
the pupils because of its attractiveness in color effects, sounds, animations
and etc. they will not feel bored because being projected in the slides are
only the keywords. They are willing to listen and participate. Cognitive and
skill development will be enhanced.









No comments:
Post a Comment