Friday, October 4, 2013

Lurk Predicament

   The title of Exercise 7 was entitled MS Word. Our teacher demonstrated us on how to use MS Word windows and discussed the functions of it. After her discussion we are tasked to make our own lesson plan in a computerized way. We encoded the lesson plan that we used in Exercise 6. To start working my file, first step I click new document button on the menu bar. Second, click the open file button on the menu bar. After encoding my file the third step was to click the save button on the menu bar and renamed documents.








It was easy to encode my lesson plan but there was difficulty that I have experienced. It was not easy for me to insert pictures because it took a lot of time. I could say that it took a lot of time because it was need to adjust the pictures and edit the text before I could proceed to the next. Well, I could say that even it was time consuming I have learned a lot. MS Word application was very useful in educational purposes. Examples, can be used in research papers, summarizes, information dissemination, hand- outs and reports. It is very advantageous to us because it is widely used and supports a number of file types, has many features, has a simple lay- out and can correct grammar and spelling which work simultaneously.




No comments:

Post a Comment