Friday, October 4, 2013

Justice of Reputation

The title of Exercise 9 was entitled MS Publisher. Our teacher demonstrated and teaches us on how to use MS Publisher windows and gave us instructions and how to apply templates. After the discussion we are tasked to publish our own certificate for our pupil and a classroom program pretending that we are already a licensed teacher. First tasked was to publish a certificate. First step, click All Programs > MS Office then choose MS Publisher and open. Second step, go to Publication Type and click Certificate and numerous of templates will appeared. After choosing template I can create now my certificate. Third step, I click the save button on the menu bar then renamed the file. Next tasked I published was the classroom program. It has same procedure in making certificate but the only different was you have to choose Program publication type.











This exercise was a little bit of excitement and boring. I could say it was a little bit of excitement because it is easy and simple to used, graphics are easily imported and formatted, has a numerous templates, has a professional printing and publishing options, it helps maximize your time and easy customization using design tool. However I could say it was a little bit boring because it was so slow installation process, not particular formats, it has a problematic web publishing and lack of backward compatibility. MS Publisher is very useful in teaching such as using lay- out page techniques can enhance publication, create drawings, can design and recognize pages with new object alignment technology, can be used in picture editing, can easily communicate your message in a variety of publication types and view a full page print preview with a host of page lay- out tools and adjustable print setting with new backstage view.


No comments:

Post a Comment